Frequently Asked Questions
How long will delivery of my item take?
All orders are posted within 3 business days of the order being placed. Deliver time will vary based on the options of delivery chosen at checkout.
How much is postage?
We have two postage options:
For all jewellery purchases only:
- Local domestic delivery (within Australia) of a flat rate of $8
- Express domestic delivery (within Australia) of a flat rate of $11
Do you offer local pickup?
Yes we do! We offer local pickup from our residence in Carine, Western Australia. There is an option for local pick up at check out. Please only select this if you are able to collect from Carine. All orders will still have the usual lead time of 3 business days for collection of the order. An email will be sent with collection information as soon as it is ready.
How long does delivery take within Australia?
We use Australia Post or Sendle for all orders. For standard delivery, it takes anywhere from 2-10 days to receive a standard package and this will depend on your location. Please note remote areas will take longer.
What if my item is received damaged or faulty?
If you receive your product with any faults please contact us via our email or enquiry form and attach photos, we shall replace the item ASAP or provide a refund. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we pride ourselves on quality product.
Custom made orders are not refundable as they have been made specifically at the customers request.
Returns or replacements of P&C will not be granted for items that have not been taken care of as per the care guidelines below.
Please note, for hygienic reasons, no returns or exchanges on change of mind purchases are offered.
Providing a high quality product and customer care is a trait that Pop and Crackle prides itself on and we will always try our best to ensure you, our customers, are happy.
Do you do custom orders?
Yes, we do. Please email email@example.com or fill out our enquiry form and we can then discuss the options
Caring for your Pop and Crackle goods is extremely important.
For all Earrings:
- Please do not wear any Pop and Crackle pieces in the water. Exposure to water can impact the life of the product.
- Please make sure they are stored in a cool, dry place, preferably hanging on a display board/jewellery case if they are a pair of dangles
- Use a damp cloth or baby wipe to wipe over you earrings to remove makeup residue etc. Do NOT run under water
- ALL earrings posts are made from Hypoallergenic Surgical Steel, perfect for sensitive ears
All Pop and Crackle Pieces:
- Please store in a cool, dark place. All pieces should be kept out of direct sunlight and treated with care
- Please do not wear any Pop and Crackle pieces in the water. Exposure to water can impact the life of the product